Japan Club of Greater Kansas City
Purpose / Mission: Promote mutual friendship in Japanese and studying Japanese culture.
- Year Established: 1982
- Meetings: Meetings held five to seven times per year, usually on a weekday evening.
- Main Activities: Picnic, public performance (every other year), sport festival (supporting the Japanese school, year end party with Japanese Association of Kansas City, seven to nine Japanese cultural exchange meetings (on the second Sunday of the month at 1:30 PM), issue the Newsletter five to six time per year and the operation and management of the Japan Club homepage.
- Newsletter: Published every odd numbered month, five to six time per year.
- Newsletter Editor: Shigeru Uchiyama, e-mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.geocities.jp/japanclubgkc/